Urban Century - Modern Edmonton Condos offering affordable and spacious downtown living.14715 125th Street NW Edmonton, AB T5X 0G8
Urban Century is a community planned for you and your family. These Edmonton condos combine spacious floor plans and energy efficient building. Our modern 5-plex town homes offer luxury and affordability for homeowners in an ideal location. Surrounded by numerous amenities and with easy access to downtown Edmonton, these condos make Urban Century is an exceptional community to call home!
A community that is in an ideal environment for a range of homeowners, whether it is first time buyers, families with young children or retirees, every individual can appreciate the amenities our community has to offer. Situated in close proximity to multiple schools featuring K-12, parents can rest assure their children can safely and easily walk to and from school for any extracurricular activities or school events. Teachers and staff can eliminate traffic in their daily commute making time for more productive activities. There’s a wide selection of shopping locations in addition to a vast amount of parks and recreational locations to stay active year around.
2 Storey Townhouse over 1400 sqft
- 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom floor plans to choose from
- Modern contemporary design and open-concept floor plans
- Hardi board, metal trim, premium pre finished vinyl siding and cultured stone accents
- Dual glazed windows
- 9’ foot ceilings on all living levels
- Electric fireplace
- Large kitchen island
- Quartz or Granite countertops throughout
- Elite series cabinets with 3 color finishes to choose from
- Ceramic backsplash to kitchen
- 4 piece Stainless steel appliance package
- Washer and Dryer
- Chrome knobs and hardware throughout
- Laminate flooring throughout main level with hardwood upgrade available
- 8lb underlay with carpet featuring stain and anti-static treatment upstairs excluding bathrooms
- Rear deck with landscaped and fenced backyard
- 40 S/F deck for buildings 1-2
- 100 S/F rear wood deck comes with steps to grade for buildings 3-8
- Below grade, heated double car attached garage
- 95% high-efficient furnace, sealed combustion w/L-40 Humidifier
- Principle Ventilation Fan
- High-efficient hot water tank
- Sound proofing insulated dividing walls between each unit
- Central Vacuum System roughed in
- Playground on-site
- Easy access to transit system
- Close to Anthony Henday Highway & Yellowhead
- Next to walking trails and green space
- Condominium Corporation
- Located in Edmonton’s Northwest Baranow community
Area Amenities - Schools
- Caernarvon School
- Edmonton Islamic Academy
- St Catherine Catholic School
- Elizabeth Finch Elementary/Junior High
- Katherine Therrien Catholic School
- St. Timothy Catholic School
- Mary Butterworth School
- St. Lucy Catholic School
- Dunluce School
- Major General Griesbach School
- Lorelei School
- Fresh Start North
Area Amenities - Shopping & Entertainment
- Save On Foods
- Cineplex Odeon North Edmonton Centre
- Skyview Centre
- North City Centre
Area Amenities - Parks & Recreation
- Caernarvon Park
- Castle Downs Park
- Carlisle Park
- YMCA of Edmonton
- Castle Downs Family YMCA
- Snap Fitness
- World Health Kensington
- Fitness World
- K of C Sport’s Complex
- Victoria Soccer Club
- O’Leary Fitness and Leisure Centre
Starting at $319,999 (GST Included). Pricing is dependent on each unit and the features that are chosen by the buyer. We offer multiple finishes for the buyer to choose from.
Our Show Home is NOW SOLD! #17 14715-125 St. NW (Building 8, Unit 2).
All Units are over 1400 Square Feet!
Phase 1 consists of buildings 1 & 4 in the Urban Century Community has been completed and SOLD OUT.
Phase 2 is complete and includes building 2 and 3. All Units of this phase are SOLD OUT.
Phase 3 consists of buildings 5 and 6. Both buildings will have their own fully fenced backyards with a 10x10 deck and second floor laundry! All units of this has are SOLD OUT!
Phase 4 is currently under construction and consists of buildings 7 and 8. These premium units have uttermost privacy in the community with larger backyards and back-up on to City green space and walking trail. SOLD OUT!
There will be 8 buildings total. SOLD OUT!
To view an available lot or unit, please contact:
Tammy Tarrabain at 780-920-2035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Chadi at 780-904-4211, or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can fill out the form below.